Student Registration

Contact Information:

Patty Guida

District Registrar
Email: [email protected]
Telephone: (516) 255-8926
Fax: (516) 766-7934

UPK and Kindergarten ONLY Registration 2023-2024

Grades K-12 2022-2023 Registration (English)

Grades K-12 2022-2023 Registration (Spanish)

2022-2023 Returning Student Information Update

Complete Online Registration Form:

If this is the first child you are registering in the Rockville Centre School District via the PowerSchool online registration form, you will be required to create a PowerSchool Registration account before you can proceed. This account can be used to register any other children in the future as well. Please Note: This is NOT a PowerSchool Parent Portal account username or password.

If you have registered a child previously via the PowerSchool online registration process, please log in with the email address and password used to create your account.  If you have forgotten your password, please utilize the "forgot password" feature located on the login screen.

In order to submit your child's New Student Registration form, you will be required to upload all of the mandatory documentation noted within the application process. Note that this does not apply for Kindergarten Registration 2023-2024.  Please be advised that you can begin the form, even if you do not have all of the required documentation on hand, as you have the ability to save and return to the form at any time prior to submission. 

  Print or Save the Completed Form AFTER You Receive the “Form Completed” Message.

 STEP 3:
  You Will Be Contacted By the District Registrar Should There Be Any Questions or Further Information and/or Documentation is Required.


Documents Required for Registration

  1. Documentation of Age  - In order to determine, for instance, the programming needs of your child/children, you will need to provide proof of age by providing one of the following:
    • An original or certified transcript of a birth certificate or record of baptism (including an original or certified transcript of a foreign birth certificate or record of baptism) giving the date of birth; or
    • Passport (including foreign passport giving the date of birth)
    • Where the above are not available, the School District may consider certain other documents/records in existence two years or more to determine age.  One or more of these documents may be necessary.  The documents are the following:official driver's license; state or other government issued identification; school photo identification with date of birth; consulate identification card, hospital or health records; military dependent identification card; documents issued be federal, state or local agencies (for instance, local social services agency or federal Office of Refugee Resettlement); court orders or other court-issued documents; Native American trial document; and records from non-profit international aid agencies and voluntary agencies. Note: The School District may need to verify these documents/records.
  2. Proof of Residency is required. According to NY State Law, in order to register your child/children in the School District, you must be physically domiciled at your address within the School District's geographic boundaries. You should provide at least one (1) item from Section A and two (2)  items from Section B; if you cannot provide an item from Section A, you will need to provide three (3) items from Section B. THESE PROOFS MUST BE CURRENT. If you have any questions regarding the fulfillment of the District's residency requirements or are homeless, please contact the District Registrar.
      • Copy of a residential lease or proof of ownership of a house or condominium, such as a deed or mortgage statement
      • statement by a third-party landlord, owner or tenant from whom the parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation leases or with whom they share property within the district
      • Such other statement by a third-party establishing parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation physical presence in the School District
      • Pay stub
      • Income tax form(s)
      • Utility bill or other bills (e.g., power company, cable, National Grid, etc.)
      • Membership documents that are based upon residency (e.g., library cards)
      • Voter registration document(s)
      • Official driver's license, learner's permit or non-driver identification
      • State or other government issued identification
      • Documents issued by federal, state or local agencies (for instance, local social services agency, federal Office of Refugee Resettlement)
      • Evidence of custody of the child/children, including but not limited to, judicial custody orders or guardianship papers
      • Other forms of documentation and/or information establishing parent(s) or person(s) in parental relation physical presence in the School District

    Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2023 Intrado Corporation. All rights reserved.